Arvinas is a pharmaceutical company focused on developing new small molecules ‒ known as PROTACs (PROteolysis TArgeting Chimeras) ‒ aimed at degrading disease-causing cellular proteins via proteolysis. Based on innovative research conducted at Yale University by Dr. Craig Crews, Founder and Chief Scientific Advisor, the company is translating natural protein degradation approaches into novel drugs for the treatment of cancer and other diseases. The proprietary PROTAC-based drug paradigm induces protein degradation, rather than protein inhibition, using the ubiquitin proteasome system and offers the advantage of potentially targeting “undruggable” as well as “druggable” elements of the proteome. This greatly expands the ability to create drugs for many new, previously unapproachable targets.
- In partnership with team, drive and contribute to asset development team ensuring strategy and execution alignment
- Develop, maintenance, proactive tracking and management of a high quality integrated project plans for multiple development projects
- Facilitate discussions to drive towards program or initiative decisions
- Identify, communicate and manage project and asset risks
- Ability to conduct process analysis and develop and implement plans
- Coordinate project team meeting and generate meeting minutes
- Act as an interface with scientists to ensure smooth communication in internal programs as well as with external collaborators
- Assists the development team responsible in the planning, implementation, and compliance of multiple aspects of Arvinas clinical trials using multiple vendors.
- Willing to identify, development and/or implement forward thinking research and development initiatives to support company transformation
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Pharmacy.
- 8+ years in the pharmaceutical industry in roles associated with drug development
- 5+ years supporting cross-functional drug development teams in core function
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; effective interaction with cross functional team members.
- Experienced in managing multiple initiatives while working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Skilled in managing multi-disciplinary teams both internally and externally
- Flexibility in understand the needs of teams.
- Proficiency with Project Management related and Microsoft Office Software Programs.