Arvinas, a new start-up company in New Haven, CT, is seeking talented, innovative, and experienced biologists to investigate oncology target biology as well as to develop novel, targeted therapeutics that address the underlying genetic drivers of cancer. Successful candidates will participate in drug discovery teams that will develop both cell-mechanistic assays to probe target/pathway modulation and phenotypic assays to explore cell function.
Our Mission: To create a new class of drugs, which degrade pathogenic proteins as a way to treat diseases with serious unmet medical need and improve human health.
Education and Training
- BS with a degree in the biological sciences with some relevant laboratory experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Innovative, independent, motivated and productive problem solver with excellent communication skills who works effectively in a team setting
- Organized, goal-oriented and timeline-conscious with an ability to multi-task
- Emphasizes quality work product
- Experience in standard laboratory techniques, eg pipetting, aseptic cell culture
- Demonstrated ability to follow simple laboratory protocols independently and accurately, including troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software or the equivalent
- Operation of the robotics and software used for diluting large numbers of compounds for dose response analysis
- Assist with Lab Management and Logistics, eg lab supply receiving, common-use reagent preparation
- Learn multiple assay platforms for measuring ligand/protein and protein/protein interactions
- Learn techniques involved in analyzing proteins inside cells
- Learn how to do protein expression and purification
New Haven, CT
Please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.